More than 70 people attended the Foundation's 20th Anniversary Celebration, representing board members, funders, colleagues and staff who have partnered with the Foundation over the past two decades to improve the health and health care in communities.
Anna R. Lamothe, RN, a registered nurse at Elliot Health System, was recognized as the 2016 recipient of the Clint M. Jones New Hampshire Nursing Award.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center named the 2015 recipient for the Noah Lord Award for Patient & Family Engagement at the Foundation's Annual Meeting.
Advance Directives - Executive Director Shawn LaFrance speaking on the passing of SB170 with Governor Hassan which addresses advance directives pertaining to life-sustaining treatment.
HEAL NH – Fresh fruits and vegetables are available from many NH farmers and are key strategy in eating healthy and preventing many chronic diseases.
NH Health Access Network and Medication Bridge – The NH Health Access and Medication Bridge programs offer financial assistance for people who need medical care.
Partnership for Patients – Quality and patient safety initiatives at the Foundation bring together clinical teams from different disciplines and health care settings.
NH Community Falls Program Instructor Diana Newman of the YMCA in Nashua runs a demonstration class of Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance.
- FHC & NHHA Hold Successful Annual Meeting
- New Hampshire Selected to Continue Improvements in Patient Safety
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Honors NH Housing Finance Authority’s Ben Frost with Innovator’s Award
- Catholic Medical Center Recipient of 2016 Noah Lord Patient & Family Engagement Award
- Registration open for HEAL NH Conference: Creating a Culture of Health